- Monthly internal squash and racketball leagues with promotion and relegation. A great way to play a variety of opponents every month within a friendly competitive league.
- Monthly off-peak racketball leagues available to both peak and off-peak members
- Annual competition and handicap competition, open to all peak members with all finals played on our finals evening.
- Junior coaching sessions run weekly by Tim our club coach.
- Individual adult coaching also available at a time to suit.
- One team playing in both the Hertfordshire winter and summer leagues.
- Club night sessions held on a Sunday (from 1800) and a Wednesday (from 1930) where short 20 minute games are played against the next member to arrive. Typically players will play two or three times and normally discuss the outcome in the bar afterwards!
- Free Racketball Fun afternoons 2.00pm to 3.30pm
Wednesday 24th, Thursday 25th and Friday 26th October.
Coaching and equipment provided. Come to all or just one of the sessions.
Racketball is great fun, and easy to play. Played on a squash court it is gentle on the body with long rallies burning up calories and developing fitness.
Telephone or text 07400055500
OTHER CURRENT EVENTS