- Monthly internal squash and racketball leagues with promotion and relegation. A great way to play a variety of opponents every month within a friendly competitive league.
- Monthly off-peak racketball leagues available to both peak and off-peak members
- Annual competition and handicap competition, open to all peak members with all finals played on our finals evening.
- Junior group coaching sessions run after school weekdays and Sunday mornings by our club coaches.
- Individual adult and Junior coaching also available at a time to suit.
- One team playing in both the Hertfordshire winter and summer leagues.
- Club night sessions held on a Sunday (from 1800) and a Wednesday (from 1930) where short 20 minute games are played against the next member to arrive. Typically players will play two or three times and normally discuss the outcome in the bar afterwards!
- Free Racketball Fun Monday and Tuesday afternoons in June 2022 1.15pm to 2.30pm and Sunday mornings 12th and 19th June 11am to noon.
Coaching and equipment provided. Come to all or just one of the sessions.
Racketball is great fun, and easy to play. Played on a squash court it is gentle on the body with long rallies burning up calories and developing fitness.
Telephone or text 07400055500